Turkish Proverb (via catic)
Sharing some moments.
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
Parenting Done Right: Morticia Addams
The Addams Family (1991) dir. Barry Sonnenfield
I always knew,
I would spend a lot of time alone.
No one would understand me.
Maybe I should go and live amongst the animals?
Spend all my time,
amongst the animals.
And on the tracks
I would go
they lead to the sea
to be amongst the animals.